(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Intercrack is whack!


Evil! Posted by Picasa


I'm all moved in to the new place thanks to the help of J. It took three trips by myself on Saturday March 11th and and three trips with J on Saturday March 18th. I'm finally out of the hell hole. So much for the namesake of this blog. ;-)
...

It's official, I'm a Comcast whore. I got the Digital Cable Silver package w/ HBO + DVR + High Speed Internet.

I received the package at work today. Intercrack is back and boy my dealer sure knows how to push product. Digital cable for $39.99 (for the first 3 months) and cable internet for $19.99 (for the first 6 months). After that I will have to offer up my first born.

At least I won't see a god damn bill with the name "Pacific Bell" or "SBC" or "AT&T" or "The New AT&T" or "AT&T powered by SBC" or whatever they decide to call themselves next year. Sorry SBC, you can't run away from a bad reputation. Thanks for playing.

Now I only have to deal with one "evil corporation". Thank god for small favors.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Cisco said...

Congratulations on your new place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home